KPIs: measuring maintenance performance
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can motivate maintenance teams and reveal many opportunities to improve processes. But that only happens when they’re properly conceived and applied.
There are five common mistakes companies make when setting up their KPIs:
- Selecting a single KPI to monitor
- Not connecting KPIs to larger business goals
- Not knowing what “good” looks like
- Choosing KPIs that are too hard to measure
- Not making it part of a living program
With the help of SKF, you can ensure your KPIs meet their full potential and satisfy the needs of your business.